Theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus is the newest variants of the notorious file-encrypting Trojan Cryptolocker and RSA. It is able to sneak into your system silently once you open attachments of spam emails sent by unknown senders. Such spam emails usually use tricky messages to lure the receiver to open the attachments. For instance, the email tells you that you have a payment o eBay and the attachment is the invoice, even if you did not buy anything on eBay recently, you will open the attachment to check if someone was using your credit card illegally. At the moment you open it, the disaster has happened to your files.
Theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus will encrypt the files or folders on your PC like any of ransomware. And it also boasts the function to analyze which ones are your preferences so it will blackmail them with you. When you contact them for help, you are introduced to buy bitcoin which is not necessarily a malware or virus but contains thousands of side effects. These sites are actually fishing websites and your privacy will be stolen in this situation.
theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus is originated from some potential unwanted program which utilizes it to earn money. These pop-up will be insert redirect virus that turn you to the page it associated. The links will let you download freeware, visit illegal websites, and get to the virus pool. With it here, your system is exposed on a group of virus and malware.
Remove theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus Ransomware Manually
>>Remove theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus ransomware requires two steps: removing theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus+ recovering the data. The manual part needs users to be professional users and they should find all the registry files related to theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus. If you feel pressure, please choose the automatical part which helps you to get rid of theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus with legistimate tools.
Part 1 For Windows OS users
Part 2 For Mac OS users
Part-1 Manually Get rid of theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus from Windows OS
Step-1 Stop theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus related process
1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to lanch Windows Task Manager
2. Search process related to malware or viruses and click End Process
(Warning! Be careful of choosing the right process or you will be put in big trouble. If you are uncertain about it, please skip to the step-2)
Step -2. Get rid of unwanted Extensions related with theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon to delete theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus extension.
- Make sure to remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel.
- Make sure to remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click Disable or Remove button of theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
On Internet Explorer
- Open the IE, click the Tools button , and then click Manage add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window., and then select theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus
- Make sure to remove all BHO’s you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Click Remove and then click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge
(Microsoft Edge browser still does not have extensions settings. Now we only need to reset search engine and homepage to keep web browser hijacker away from the browser)
1. Rest the default search engine to remove browser hijacker
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Click View advanced settings
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now select the search engine you like and click Add as defaul
2. Rest the homepage on Microsoft Edge to remove redirect virus
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages
- select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage
Step-3. Uninstall all Potentially Unwanted Programs related theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus
1. Open Control Panel window.
Win 10 user – Right-click on the Windows Start button and choose “Control Panel”
Win 8 user – Open the Settings Charm Bar by pressing Windows + I key on your keyboard , then click on the Control Panel option
Win 7 / Vista / XP user – Click on the Start button to open your Start Menu, then Click Control Panel
2. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program under the Programs category
3. In the Programs and Features window, click Installed On to display the latest programs, scroll through the list to seek and uninstall Theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus and other unwanted and unfamiliar programs that look suspicious.
Step-4 . Find and delete all registry files created by theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus
1. Call out the Run window by pressing Windows + R keys together, and then type regedit and hit Enter key :
2. Find out and remove all registry files related with theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus virus listed below:
(You may not be able to find out all files listed below as the virus keeps changing its files with name and path.)
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
(Recommend!) Remove theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus on Windows OS
(In general, it is hard for computer users to identify all theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus related files and progress and they may have problems of insufficient removal after the manual steps. Another severe problems is that theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus-related unwanted programs insert malicious code in the registry. The wrong removal will harm the enthir system. So we recomnend you a tools suite for removing theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus. SpyHunter Anti-Malware or Plumbytes Anti-Malware is designed to take care various virus and malware, and it is frinedly to the computer system and cause none harms and privacy leakage. It will run well on the system. )
Step-1 Install Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
1. Click the button below to download Plumbytes Anti-Malware
2. Double-click antimalwaresetup.exe to start the installation.
3.Run a system scan automatically to detect theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus related threats:
4. Click Remove Selected to get rid of theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus and all hidden viruses.
Step-2 Install Stellar Phoenix RAID Recovery: recover all the data decrypted
(Stellar Phoenix RAID Recovery is powerful, all-in-one, feature-rich software to recover lost or inaccessible data on Windows. The tool has a full range of advanced features for recovering files, photos, videos, documents, and emails from Windows hard drives, external media, and RAID servers. All the features of Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Pro plus RAID recovery and remote recovery.)
1.Download: Stellar Windows Data Recovery
2. install>> click Scan Now to remove the corrupted files
3. Select the file types you want to recover >> click Recover button:
（Alternative Method）Remove THEACCOUNTANT@SAFE-MAIL.NET VIRUS Automatically
>>if you feel this method is easier or you have already got SpyHunter on your computer, you can choose this method!
Step-1 Install SpyHunter Anti-Malware.
1. Click the button below to download SpyHunter Anti-Malware:
2. After downloaded, double-click SpyHunter-Installer to start installing SpyHunter Anti-Malware.
3. When SpyHunter Anti-Malware is installed, run a scan to detect theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus:
4. Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes the scan, click Fix Threats to get rid of all theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus
Step-2 Install Restore Files with Data Recovery Pro：recover all encryption files
(Recovery step: it helps you to decrypt all files and fix all the error and bugs. Data Recovery Pro can be kept for long to keep the PC safe and clean. It will block theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus comming again and other unwanted programs and threads to get on board)
1. Download and install：Data Recovery Pro:
2. Select Quick Scan or Full Scan and then click “Start Scan“to detect files damages by theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus:
3. Check all the files type you want to recover and then click “RECOVER” button to rescue your files from theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus：
Part-2 Guides to get rid of theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus from Mac OS manually
Step-1. Find and delete malicious files related to theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus in “Library” : Finder >> Go >>Library
You may see the following files in Library:
/Library/Application Support/theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus/
~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus NPAPIPlugin.plugin
2. Uninstall suspicious applications that may be connected with theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus: Finder >>Applications >> Move to Trash
Step-3. Delete suspicious extensions associated with theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus from Safari: ‘Safari’ >> ‘Preferences’>> extensions >> select suspicious extensions and click Uninstall
(Recommend!) Remove theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus on Mac OS Manually
The best Mac OS protector: MacBooster 4 Lite，it will take care all issues on Mac for you. The functions include removing Malware, Adware, Spyware and Trojan; finding out junk file to keep your hard disk from being wasted; speeding up your Mac to make it run like new, uninstalling stubborn anr rogue apps completely; Cleanning to regain more available RAM and make apps start faster; Locating and removing the duplicated files on your Mac quickly; Finding and removing the large files you no longer need to free up more space; Securely deleting unwanted files without having them being recoverable.
1. Click the “Free Download“button below to download MacBooster 4 Lite, and run the file to completely the installation.
2. Once installed, click the System Status tab and click “Scan” to diagnose your Mac.
3. click “Fix” button to solve all detected problems. (You can also navigate to “Malware Removal” tab directly and scan and remove all theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus related infections)
4. If the theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus problem still exists, click the Uninstaller tab, and then find and uninstall suspicious and unwanted apps.
(Alternative Method) Remove theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus with MacKeep
>>if you have already got Mackeep on the computer, you can choose this method.
1. click here:“download MacKeep” or the download button below download MacKeeper now:
2. Double-click “MacKeeper.3.10.2.pkg” <<follow its instructions to install it:
3. In “System Status” tab, run a Scan to detect the theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus. Then click “Fix items Safely” to clean up all theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus:
4. In Find & Fix tab, you can check the status of Mac and remove all threats.
5. In Geek on Demand tab, contact an expert to help you as an personal assistant.The Apple Certified Support Professional expert will provide solutions for any technical problem, whether a minor nuisance or a catastrophic failure.
6. Internet Security – Protect your Mac from identity theft, malware, spyware, adware, viruses and identity theft while using the Internet.
7. Files Recovery – Deleting files does not necessarily mean losing them forever. Now you can recover even after they are deleted from the trash.
8.Files Finder – Search and quickly find any lost or misplaced file, even without knowing what folder is.
9. Disk Usage – Look at the size of the folders on your hard drive to see at a glance which folders take up more space.
10.Anti-theft – If you steal your Mac, theft continues its location and even makes a snapshot of the thief with iSight.
The entire auto-method is easy to operate. You could be your own PC Guard with them. We hope it achieve a clean PC environment for you! Any question, Please contact us！
Any careless behavior will bring in theaccountant@Safe-mail.net Virus. Please keep in mind that you should keep away from the spam email, illegal website, and unlicensed software, or anything of unreliable source.
Besides, regular security scan on the PC is recommended. And please reserve the functional and healthy security programs to assist you. RegcurePro for Windows OS and Mackeeper can be a great assistant. Wish you a clean computer environment!